Wednesday 27 May 2009

You can't knock a freebie

I was passing through Victoria today, and outside the station there was someone handing out promotional freebies of mini 150ml cans of Pepsi. Not bad eh? You can't knock something for nothing. Well not unless some total stranger punches you in the face.

But this wasn't ordinary Pepsi. Or Pepsi Max. No! This was PEPSI RAW.

Pepsi what? Allow me....

The blurb on the tin tells us that it is NATURAL BORN COLA. Apparently Pepsi Raw was born differently to other colas. You won't find anything but naturally sourced ingredients here except for the bubbles. What you will find is a naturally great cola taste.

We're then invited to tell them what we think @ twitter.compepsiraw

No chance! I've just about got my head round Facebook thank you very much. That's enough 'interacting' for me, or whatever it's called. I promise you there's no way I'm going to joing the 'Twittering classes'.

Besides it wouldn't take me that long to tell them what I think of their Pepsi Max anyway...

It's fucking disgusting!

Not disgusting enough that I didn't go back & forth a few times claiming nine small tinnies in total. When it's free it's drinkable-just! But there's no way I'll be paying for the shit when it's on sale in the shops!

1 comment:

  1. Pepsi with Wild Cherry is absolutley the best fizzy pop there is.

    ReplyDelete