Sunday 17 May 2009

Anyone got a tissue?

How embarrassing! But don't worry nobody I knew noticed!

I was on my way home early evening yesterday, & I was going through London Bridge Station. The toilets were open on one of the quieter platforms, so I decided to pop in there and see if there was anything going on. Not my 'cottage' of choice, as the station can be busy at times, which makes people a bit nervous in the toilets (understandably) and there are police based on the station.

I stood at the urinal, I needed a slash anyway, glanced quickly to my right to ascertain that the others were not just having a pee, and sure enough, the other three people there were 'willy waving'. To cut a long story short the bloke next to me grabbed my cock and wanked me off. Now I hadn't played with myself for a couple of days so I shot all over the place! I wiped up with my fingers and rinsed my hands under the tap...after licking them, naturally! ;-)

So far so good. I walked down the ramp to towards the platforms for my train, and at the bottom of them, where there were a number of people milling about, waiting for their trains to pop up on the boards, I noticed a couple of funny looks & quick grins as I went past. I looked down....

And there on the front of my trouser leg was a big glob of my spunk! Whoops.... Must clean up more in future! serve me right for storing it up a couple of days! ;-)

5 comments:

  1. Is it really okay to cottage? I'm sure it's exciting but i dinnae think it's appropriate to use a publiuc space for sexual gratification.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well obviously I think it's ok, or I wouldn't do so occasionally.
    I presume you're against all people using public places for 'sexual gratification' and not just gay people in toilets? It's no worse than what goes on in straight nightclub toilets every weekend. Or up walls down alleys every night with straight couples after the pubs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rodders, i don't wanna give you a hard time for what you get up to. Your occassional behaviour ony differs from a cheeky shag or wank in a nightclub bog in that, due to its location, it's more likely to be witnessed by sexually naive minors.

    But is it not incumbent on sexually mature people to show a bit of restraint, if only to show that our sexual behaviour is beyond reproach?

    I do think it's wrong for people to seek sexual gratification in public spaces and i don't care what kinda sex they're getting up to.

    Seriously, is that prudish or am i just jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand the point you're trying to make, but I can honestly say I've never seen any 'sexually naive minors' in public toilets, & as far as I'm concerned I do show restraint. I only wank off at urinals. Anything more & I insist on the 'privacy' of one of the cubicles. Any gay men who do anything more in the 'open' areas of a public toilet I don't agree with, & potentially ruin it for the rest of us.

    Maybe I should do a posting on why some people 'cottage'? It's a bit of a generalisation, but some are closeted/married; others too old to enjoy the commercial 'gay scene'; others have no confidence in finding partners for sex. 'Cottaging' has always been a part of gay culture, & it's very rare for 'sexually naive minors' to be taken advantage of. gay men don't do that. But paedophiles do. There IS a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aye Rodders, i don't confuse paedophiles with gays. Most paedophiles are men who target girls.

    I'd be interested to hear more about cottaging. My only experience is having gone for a desperately needed pish after a few pints on the way home from work one friday night in the (now closed) public bogs in Albert Street, Leith. Walked in and found about 8 guys wanking each other off. I got out sharpish and ran into the nearest pub to hose off. Can't deny i was a bit freaked out about it so would like to understand how common it is and why it goes on.

    ReplyDelete